Assignment 8
Frightful Teen moms
Pregnancy in teens is a major problem now. Nowadays, teenagers don’t think about their own actions and the consequences of irresponsibility lead to pregnancy, even when life is not stable. Having a baby will make their lives change dramatically. Example; they will have to sacrifice their personal time, they will have tremendous cost increases for milk or baby supplies, and they may have to work hard to raise money for their baby. They don’t know what life has to lose.
In my opinion, I think causes of pregnancy are; first is not being well fed and lacking in care from the custodian. Second is teenagers spend most of their time preoccupied with themselves. Such as using the Internet and the movie is not suitable for age. Third are don’t know about sex education. Forth is drug, it will cause things make lack of sense.
Finally, I think that don’t do it. You just have to protect it properly. Teenagers should get knowledge about sex education. Such as wearing a condom or taking birth control pills for stop the teen moms.

ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
ตอบลบความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
ตอบลบYour content is good. I give you 7.5 point.
ตอบลบYour writing is good. I give you 7 points.
ตอบลบYour writing is fine. I agree with you about pregnancy in teens is a major problem now. i give you 8 points.
ตอบลบ
ตอบลบIt is a real. I agree with you. Your content is well but you should add more information. Score is 8
I agree with you. So, I give you 8 points
ตอบลบYour content is OK.I give you 9 point.
ตอบลบ