Generating Ideas
1. Who was/were involved in the story?
- The teacher, my classmates and me.
2. What happen?
- I tried to scramble to help myself soak up the water.
3. When did the story happen?
- 8 years ago.
4. Where did the story happen?
- At swimming pool.
5. How did it happen?
- The teacher caught us thrown into the pool.
6. How did the story end?
- I can swim.
Win their own afraid
8 years ago, I will never forget how terrorful I was when I scrambled to survive in the pool. In swimming class, the teacher was teaching to swim to me and my classmates. While he was teaching, nobody dared to leave the edge of pool. Everyone took hold of edge the pool stably because the depth and the feet didn't touch the ground made us to afraid. He decided to let everyone up from the pool and in to row. He caught us thrown into the pool one by one. When it came it to my queu, I was very scared. Then, I was thrown into the pool by him. I tried to scramble to help myself soak off the water with a craving for my life. Finally, I can do it. From that event, I can swim and not be afraid of the depth the pool anymore.
Your writing is good. I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบGreat I give you 8 point
ตอบลบthis writting is okay! 8 points
ตอบลบYour story is interesting. i give you 8 points.
ตอบลบEowww it is the great content. I'll give you 9 point
ตอบลบ