Assignment 5
My favorite place is Pattaya Beach. It is clean and beautiful. This place is very popular in Thailand among lots of foreigner tourists came to visit here all the year. Pattaya Beach is located in Pattaya. I have been to one trip together with ex-boyfriend because I heard many people say that “Pattaya Beach is very beautiful .” We spend only 3 hours by using our own car. I don’t think the plane is good choice because it is more expensive but I understand it very fast. Pattaya Beach is surrounded by green long-lined tree. When sightseeing on the beach, I feel wonderful fresh atmosphere. I like the sound of waves hit coast, it made me feel relaxed. On the beach is decorated with snail, shell, and crabs. The seafood is fresh and delicious but it’s quite a price. The most popular activity for those visiting the beach is driving jet ski and banana boats. I enjoyed a wonderful experience ride a bike around the beach. Moreover, sitting on the beach waiting for sunset is the wonderful moment. All of these made me good feel. If you have to go one time, it may make your holiday perfect.

Such a wonderful time. I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบThe story is good. I like your place. I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบGreat I give you 8 point
ตอบลบYou describe good.I want to go there. i give you 9 points.
ตอบลบYour paragraph is ok,So,I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบ