Assignment 2
Wonderful moment on my trip
2 mouths ago, my sister and I went to Khon Kaen together. It was a excited trip that I will never forget it. We went there by private car. Khon kaen province had Khon Kaen Walking Street on early in the evening. There was a wonderful Walking Street on the center of downtown. There had Thai food, sea food and local food moreover there was also many appliance such as toy, souvenir, antique, kitchen utensil, basketwork, clothes etc. The food was very delicious and cheap. During that time. I hear was the sound of local music. We can took a many beautiful photo. On that day, I felt very happy, there was a perfect place to relax and was inspired by beautiful things. If you have tried it once, you will be fascinated.
Your topic is interesting but it's too short. You should add more information.
ตอบลบThe score is 8
ตอบลบThe story is too short but it's interesting too.
Score is 8
It is a nice experience but it too short please add more some amusing story or add more picture that you said "We can took many beautiful photos".
ตอบลบScore : 8
Your story is interesting. I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบThis paragraph is good ,easy to understand. I'll give you 8point
ตอบลบ